TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms ‘Monique Sharp Resin Art’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Monique Sharp Resin Art whose registered office is 40 Harwood Road, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 2AS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We have set out below the terms and conditions which apply to the ordering of any products from the Website.
By placing an order, you agree to and accept these terms and condition:
- a) The material in the Website is copyright Monique Sharp Resin Art or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Website for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
- b) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- c) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- d) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- e) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- g) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- h) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Our contact address is:
Monique Sharp, 40 Harwood Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2AS
b) You may also contact us by telephoning us on 07754 724457 , by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
a) The description and specification of products in the Website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
b) We may correct any error appearing in the Website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
c) The colours depicted in paintings or other artworks on this website may not be accurate, due to the nature of both computer operating system colour palettes and computer monitor displays.
a) You may order products from the Website by submitting a completed order form through the check out procedure.
b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Website at the time we accept your order. The amount of these charges varies according to the country of the delivery address you specify in your order.
If you are not satisfied with the goods, or have changed your mind, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from the receipt of the goods. In order to cancel, you must notify us in writing by email or post or by delivering the notice to the address given in para 2 above, , telling us that you wish to cancel the order and (should you wish to do so) your reasons for cancellation.
You must return the goods to us in the condition in which they were received. You will be responsible for arranging the safe return to us of any unwanted goods by recorded delivery to our address at Monique Sharp, 40 Harwood Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2AS, the costs of which will also be borne by you.
If you cancel the order you will be entitled to a full refund within 30 days after you have returned the goods to us in good condition.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.